Information Collection and Use
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that ingoFX.com does not own or control, or to people that ingoFX.com does not employ or manage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- ingoFX.com collects personally identifiable information when you use certain ingoFX.com products or services. ingoFX.com may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- ingoFX.com uses information to confirm identification with regard to payment and services required by the client. And may send specials or other news via email if requested by the client.
- ingoFX.com will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- ingoFX.com will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies that work on behalf of ingoFX.com to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the ingoFX.com Terms of Service - or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- ingoFX.com may set and access ingoFX.com cookies on your computer. Cookies are used on parts of our site as a means of
- Advertisers or other companies do not have access to ingoFX.com's cookies.
- ingoFX.com may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.